1. You are entering into a contract for the minimum period detailed at the time of enrolment by completing and signing the Stellar Swim enrolment and Debit success form. This enrolment
will entitle you to one (1) 30 minute session per booking per week.
2. Stellar Swim memberships can be suspended or put on hold at $5 a week per booking.
3. Entry will be declined if there is an outstanding amount on your Stellar Swim account.
4. The facility may at times be closed due to public holidays, general maintenance programs or other unforeseen circumstances. Where possible, these dates and times will be displayed within Stellar for your attention.
5. Management reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership if a member or parent/guardian does not behave in a correct and orderly manner, is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, is abusive to staff or other clients, does not adhere to the conditions of the membership, or is deemed unfit to use any part of the facility.
6. By enrolling into a class, you acknowledge that you understand the services and facilities you have access to and that you ensure that you familiarise yourself with any terms and conditions that may be associated with any of the facilities and that you strictly adhere to them.
7. By becoming a member, you confirm you have read, understood and acknowledge that you will adhere to the Membership Terms and Conditions, and that you understand that this
agreement is legally binding.
8. You may also cancel your authority for us to debit your account at any time by giving us fourteen (14) days’ notice in writing before the next debit day.
1. A makeup lesson is a service provided when you notify Stellar Swim of any absence prior to the scheduled lesson time. Failure to do so will result in the lesson being lost.
2. If unable to provide Stellar Swim with notice, a Medical Certificate inclusive of the lesson missed will be accepted.
3. A maximum of six (6) make up lessons are available per calendar year, per student.
4. Make up lessons are valid for the current calendar year only, outstanding make up credits will not be carried to the following year.
5. Once a makeup lesson has been booked, it cannot be changed. Therefore, if you are unable to attend, the lesson will be forfeited.
6. Make up lessons are not a guarantee and depend on availability.
7. If your child presents with signs or symptoms of a contagious infection they will not be permitted to participate in the Stellar Swim lessons.
8. A parent or carer must remain within the pool facility for the whole duration of your child’s swimming lesson.